Official Launch of Bot Builder & Virtual Assistant
We are excited to announce the official release of the Boomtown Bot Builder, a new tool that allows anyone to build world-class, AI-powered Virtual Assistants (VA) on a no-code platform.
The Boomtown VA offers an out-of-the-box solution that can easily be customized to a business’ use cases. With our intuitive drag-and-drop User Interface (UI), builders can conveniently leverage building blocks to map out complex conversational journeys. Builders can also readily construct self-service menus to automate customer support requests within minutes, enabling agents to focus on Cases that require more of a human touch.
Boomtown VAs are simple to build, intelligent enough to surface the right Knowledge at the right time, and sensitive to the urgent needs of end-users. With our Bot Builder, our partners can create Conversational AI experiences that reduce support costs by up to 30% while delighting their customers with up to a 60% increased Net Promoter Score (NPS).
The Boomtown Bot Builder is truly a win-win for all parties involved.
- Drag-and-Drop UI – We designed the UI to look and feel effortless. Builders can easily leverage reusable components that were designed with common support patterns and best practices in mind. From our drag-and-drop Flow Editor to our toolkit-like menu, the builder experience has proven to be simple to grasp for non-technical users and has even been described as fun to use.
- Q&As – The fastest way for anyone to ensure the delivery of frequently asked questions. By entering Q&As into the Bot Builder, builders can automate a sizable portion of their support requests within minutes. The VA will surface this Knowledge automatically given an exact match or similarly-phrased user input—without any additional configuration needed from the builder.
- Real-Time Testing – While building out a VA, the builder can leverage the Bot Simulator to test their Flows in real time which leads to faster iterations and reduces the time it takes to get updates live.
- Deployment – The builder has full autonomy of the VA’s lifecycle, from the bot build to its deployment to production. The Deployment workflow also allows builders to review changes before publishing them.
- Context Switching – Conversations don’t always flow in a linear manner. We’ve designed the Boomtown Virtual Assistant to deliver Knowledge more dynamically, allowing the end-user to switch seamlessly between Flows without getting stuck in a decision tree or an infinite loop.
- Fallback Handling – We’ve designed the Boomtown Bot Builder to handle fallbacks with greater precision. Fallback messages can now be set both globally and at the level of a bot message. The builder can also control details such as how many times a VA should attempt to find an answer before giving up.
We are excited to go live with the Boomtown Bot Builder as well as these features which will be the subjects of several upcoming release notes.