Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 05/24/22
- Fixed a bug where emailing into a closed case sometimes didn't create a new Case
- Fixed a bug where incorrect character symbols were displaying in email threads coming from Boomtown
- Fixed an issue where secure emails sent into a Case were not displaying properly in the Communication Panel
- Fixed a bug where customizing the Page Layout for a Customer Location did not update the layout when viewing a Location from the Case screen
- Fixed a bug where Work Order submissions sometimes created two Work Orders on submission
- Updated the external Knowledge Library so when an unauthenticated user goes to an Internal Article it displays a message saying they do not have access to that content. Note that if there are Public Articles in the same Label, that user will be routed to the Label instead of the Article.
Integrations & APIs
- Fixed a bug where API cases imported as "Closed" were displaying incorrectly in RD4
Reporting & Dashboards
- Pushed an update to wipe the Resolved Timestamp on a Case that gets reopened to allow the Case to capture the new Resolved Timestamp when the Case is resolved again.
Admin & Settings
- Fixed a bug where a TypeError was being shown when editing a Work Order Layout
- Optimized load times for the Customers list screen